Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Funday Coupons!

Don't forget to print your Target coupons every Sunday. If you go to Target.com scroll to the bottom and it should be under Ways to Save>Coupons. I usually print off everything that I would want to buy plus anything that is a value off of 1 instead of two; for example, I would print off a coupon for $2/1 Ranch Dressing instead of $1/2 Ranch Dressings. The reason I do this is because I feel it gives me more of a savings and I don't always need two of that product unless I feel like it is a really good deal. I will print off $2/2 coupons which gives me added value of getting at least $1 off of each product that I purchase if I am purchasing two.

Don't forget to purchase a Sunday paper + a Kansas City Star paper which you can get from Quick Trip. They tend to have more coupons and higher value coupons in the KCS paper. I have also found that when most stores have a sale and say a coupon can be found in "most" Sunday papers it will always be found in the KCS paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment