Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Purex Laundry Detergent + Purex Crystals FREE at Target!!

I went to Target tonight and there was only 1 Purex gel pack laundry detergent bag left with a peelie for $1/1. Right now these are on sale for $4.99 and with the peelie you can get them for $3.99. If you buy 3 Purex laundry detergents (including bottles not just packs) you can get 1 FREE Purex Crystals fabric softener. I know that I'm not the only couponer in Wichita but save me some please!! The Purex packs are the only way that you can get a peelie for $1/1. My orignial plan was to buy three Purex packs and use three $1/1 peelie coupons but since they only had one I had to find another coupon!! I saw that below they were offering the bigger Purex bottles for $8.99 with $1/1 coupon BUT you have to purchase 1 bottle of Purex Crystals on top of the Purex bottle... So to make a long story short I read the coupon on the big bottle and you CAN use it for ANY Purex bottle. I bought 2 Purex bottles, 1 Purex pack, and 1 Purex Crystals fabric softener (Which I get free with the purchase of 3). I used 2 $/1 coupons and my total was $14 for all 4 items!






No comments:

Post a Comment