Saturday, March 17, 2012

Petco Week 3/11

I scored some really good deals from Petco today using 3 coupons. Don't forget to sign up for emails at Hill's Science Diet website here --> Hill's. I scored an $8 off coupon which is a very high value coupon. The expiration date is 3/19 so you might have time to download them before they expire. I also received two $5 off Pals Rewards coupons in my email. I purchased one 4lb bag of Science Diet Ideal Balance puppy food for $11.99 and 2 Busy Bone Rollhide 3pk for $11.98. The total came to $23.97 before tax. I used $8/1 Science Diet any size dog food and two $5 off Pals Rewards Coupons, plus I had previously played Petco's Facebook game and received an additional $5 Pals Reward and I only paid $1.01 after all taxes and fees!! That is a savings of $23.97!!  To make things even better I found a Rebate Form on their website for a free bag of Science Diet Ideal Balance dog food so that means my transaction was a $10 MONEYMAKER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment